A note from Miss Justine…
Summa, Summa, Summa Time!
I thought I’d put together some information and activities to help fill those summer days a bit. Try keeping a schedule during the day as children thrive on a routine, but add in some of those sensory rich activities while also enjoying some rest and relaxation.
Fun summer activities can include:
- An outdoor scavenger hunt
- try to find items on a walk or in the back yard
- An obstacle course using outdoor equipment and supplies
- sensory motor path with chalk
- draw a “road” with chalk for your child to follow along with outdoor play vehicles
- Have a picnic
- Use a spray bottle to water plants
- Schedule play dates and meet up at local playgrounds
- Water play